Monday 20 January 2014

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO ‘JUST SORT OF DID’ HER NUDE SCENE

ALEXANDRA DADDARIO ‘JUST SORT OF DID’ HER NUDE SCENE



I had no idea who  until I watched last night’s episode of  where she went full frontal. NSFW pictures here, gifs here. I thought to myself, “Who is this intelligent young lady? I’d like to find out more about her.” I popped in my monocle to do a Google search and found out she’s the girl from Percy Jackson and Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Turns out I’ve wanted to see her
naked range for a while.

Well, so did True Detective. Speaking with MTV about the scene, she said she just clenched her buttcheeks and did it. Actually, I’m not sure if she clenched her buttcheeks, but it’s something I would have done. You never know around Woody Harrelson. He’s might just stick a finger up there.
“I think one thing about this role for me was that it was a huge challenge for me, and I saw it as a good challenge. I saw it as an interesting challenge,” Daddario said. “I really wanted to be part of the show, and I understood why the nudity and all of that was required of the character…. The character is really different from anything that I’ve done before. The nudity was just part of that.”
“Woody has done so many different things. He made the whole situation very comfortable,” Daddario said. “It wasn’t anything awkward in that sense. I tried not to think about it too much before shooting the more intimate scenes and just sort of did it. [Harrelson] has been there done that. He’s Woody Harrelson. If there’s anybody that I was going to be comfortable with, it’s somebody like him.”
Just another day at work for Woody. Of course, I write that with intense hatred and jealousy.

Alexandra Daddario Talks 'True Detective' Nude Scene: 'I Just Sort Of Did It'

'Percy Jackson' actress explains why the role was still a 'huge challenge'


  1. Alexandra Daddario on "True Detective"Alexandra Daddario on "True Detective"
    Photo: HBO

"True Detective" marked HBO's biggest debut since "Boardwalk Empire" in 2010, and when it 

returns for its second episode Sunday night (January 19), not only will viewers get more of the 

pitch-black murder mystery and great performances from Matthew McConaughey and Woody 

Harrelson, but they'll see Alexandra Daddario take on her most mature role to date.

The actress is known for her roles in the "Percy Jackson" series and the most recent "Texas 

Chainsaw Massacre," but on Sunday's episode, "Seeing Things," Daddario takes on a part 



that she described to MTV News as a "huge challenge."

As Lisa Tragnetti, Daddario plays the young woman who has an affair Detective Hart 

(Harrelson), and after just a brief appearance in the first of eight episodes, her role greatly 

expands in the second. Speaking with MTV News, Daddario recalled her decision to take on

 the role and how she approached her revealing scenes with Harrelson.

"I think one thing about this role for me was that it was a huge challenge for me, and I saw it as

 a good challenge. I saw it as an interesting challenge," Daddario said. "I really wanted to be 

part of the show, and I understood why the nudity and all of that was required of the character.... 

The character is really different from anything that I've done before. The nudity was just part of 

that."

On the day of the shoot, Daddario took comfort in her more costar, whose experience helped

 her through a situation that could have been awkward.

"Woody has done so many different things. He made the whole situation very comfortable," 

Daddario said. "It wasn't anything awkward in that sense. I tried not to think about it too much 

before shooting the more intimate scenes and just sort of did it. [Harrelson] has been there 

done that. He's Woody Harrelson. If there's anybody that I was going to be comfortable with, it's 

somebody like him."

"Seeing Things" only just started to tell the story of Lisa in the context of Hart's life, and 

Daddario says that there's likely some trouble coming from the relationship.

"I think she's definitely got some issue. Nobody is all good or bad," Daddario said of her 

character. "If anything, she is probably a little bored and emotionally volatile and naïve. She has

 probably done things like this before, maybe not exactly how it all turned out. That's her role in 

Hart's story. She causes problems for him."


source:-  http://theblemish.com
              http://www.mtv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment