Sunday 5 January 2014

'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis Is Looking for a Woman Who Likes Dancing and Food

'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis Is Looking for a Woman Who Likes Dancing and Food


ENTERTAINMENT
Sunday January 5, 2014 3:00 PM EST

Juan Pablo Di Pace - Juan Di Pace

The new Bachelor, Juan Pablo Galavis, says he's looking for a woman who likes to eat and to dance.
Getty
When former pro soccer player Juan Pablo Galavis was named the newBachelor, women from around the country jumped at the chance to date him. However, we have a couple of hints for the ladies trying to win his heart this season.
Juan Pablo Galavis The BachelorAfter being asked what he looks for in a partner, the Venezuelan-American hunk said, "A woman that is smart, that is honest, that likes sports. Also somebody that knows how to dance, because I love dancing. That’s one of my biggest turn-ons, like, I fall in love with that."
Juan Pablo Galavis Is the New Bachelor!
But what is he not looking for? "Somebody that doesn't eat. I like food a lot. So I know I don’t want to [hear]: ‘I don’t like sushi, I don’t like this, I don’t like that.’" the 32-year-old single dad told his hometown newspaper,the Miami Herald. "I like to eat a lot. So if you don’t like to eat, you’re kind of screwed because I like food."
And although Juan Pablo, who was rejected by Desiree Hartsock on her season of The Bachelorette, currently lives in Miami, he's open to moving if he find a woman who wants to live somewhere else.
EXCLUSIVE: All the Details Inside Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici's Wedding
"I don’t like Miami that much. I don’t like the weather. My base is Miami, but I travel a lot. I definitely I want somebody very independent, career wise."
Any prospective Bachelorette will have to be okay with the fact that there's another woman in Juan Pablo's life, and she always comes first - his four-year-old daughter Camila. "Obviously my daughter’s my priority, so if you want to have plans with me and then my daughter calls, then I’m going to have to go with her."
The Bachelor premieres Monday, January 6 on ABC.



‘Bachelor: Countdown To Juan Pablo’ Previews Explosive Season Of Drama


Sun, January 5, 2014 9:10pm EST by Emily Longeretta




























No comments:

Post a Comment